"A Quick Stop-Over" Tagaytay City by Aidy_p
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 431 reviews and 1,467 photos
Making our way from Manila to Nasugbu, we had to pass this very lovely city of Tagaytay. It was a city overseeing Lake Taal. The weather was a wee bit cooler than any other parts of Philippines that I'd passed through - I'd actually just started my trip from Manila so nothing for me to make any comparison!
Our host shared with us about the holiday homes that the movie stars had up in this mountain town and that people like to make that two hours drive to Tagaytay just to have a meal.
On hindsight, I'd truly wished that I had more time here.
The tricycle is one of the most common transportation around. All in all, this mode of transport can take up to four... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Top Tagaytay City hotels
- Tagaytay Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 863 Photos