"Cadrona - A town that's Out of Town" Cardrona by Aidy_p
Cardrona Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 55 photos
Cardrona was established in the 1860's on the banks of the small river of the same name during the gold rush era. Nothing seemed to have changed - The hotel, the houses and even the mailboxes looked untouched by time.
No one would know that you were actually in New Zealand if you showed them any of the pictures that you've taken in the... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Cardrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Cardrona Road."
- "Cadrona - A town that's Out of Town"
- "CARDRONA ALPINE RESORT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardrona
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Cardrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardrona
Photos in CardronaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos