"Mouth watering Pancakes" Punakaiki by Aidy_p
Punakaiki Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 91 photos
Before the T-junction of State highway 73 and State highway 6 is a little town called Gladstone. We took the opportunity to stretch our legs, soak in the views.
Houses were located far apart from each other and the muted movements of the sheeps funnily had a soothing effect on us, making us...yawn...
We took a detour from our original destination of Hokitika, and boy did we not regret it! We had to drive past Greymouth before reaching Punakaiki's famous blowholes known as Pancake Rocks.
Food, glorious food? It's Pancake Rocks, not Pancakes!
Just a 15 minutes drive down south of Punakaiki is a rock-filled but extremely serene stretch of beach. Take a quick... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Punakaiki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This Place Rocks...."
- "Perpendicular Point"
- "Pancake Rocks"
- "How do you pronounce that!! PUNAKAIKI!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punakaiki
- Hotels in Punakaiki
- Transportation in Punakaiki
- Restaurants in Punakaiki
- Shopping in Punakaiki
- Warnings and Dangers in Punakaiki
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Punakaiki
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Punakaiki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punakaiki
Photos in PunakaikiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos