"To The Town of Eumundi" Top 5 Page for this destination Eumundi by Aidy_p
Eumundi Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 59 photos
To start off, Eumundi is a pretty small town with about 2,000 residents. But people from all other places swamp the Eumundi Market, even from Brisbane City which is more than 100km away.
Well, this is definitely one market worth going for. Other than the little knick knacks that they sell, there is a certain buzz to this place. Also, it is only open twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday. What's more, they are only opened for half a day.
I've always been very careful of buying strawberries after my experience in China where the vendor had actually swapped... more travel advice
There's really so much for the kids to do at this particular playground. Situated in a cosy corner of the Eumundi... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Eumundi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "To The Town of Eumundi"
- "Where on Earth is Eumundi?"
- "Eumundi,Sunshine Coast,QLD."
- "Much More to Eumundi"
- "Historic Eumundi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eumundi
- Hotels in Eumundi
- Restaurants in Eumundi
- Shopping in Eumundi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eumundi
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Eumundi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eumundi
Photos in EumundiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos