"Sun, Sand and Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Changi Beach Park by Aidy_p
Changi Beach Park Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 89 photos
Serene as this place is, it also holds a violent past where people where brought here by the Japanese during World War Two to be executed.
This 3.2km stretch of beach provides Singaporean with a place to do their Barbeques, ride their bicycles, and can even set up their tent to do a little camping.
Like clockwork, the areoplanes are lined up in the air to make their final approach towards Changi International... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Changi Beach Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bird Watching and Beach Combing in Changi"
- "Changi Beach Park - A Beautiful Tropical Beach"
- "Sun, Sand and Sea"
- "Changi Beach Park"
- "An Evening Spent at Changi Beach"
- "CHANGI BEACH PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changi Beach Park
- Restaurants in Changi Beach Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Changi Beach Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Changi Beach Park
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Changi Beach Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changi Beach Park
- Posted in Travel Perth Forum "Farmstay in Perth"
- Commented on one of y_lyn's Changi Beach Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Enjoying the Sight of Aeroplanes in Changi Beach Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Enjoying the Sight of Aeroplanes"
- created a Changi Beach Park Travel Page "Sun, Sand and Sea"
Photos in Changi Beach ParkSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos