"The Peaceful Land of Nasugbu" Top 5 Page for this destination Nasugbu by Aidy_p
Nasugbu Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 371 photos
My friends and I arrived at Nasugbu after a 2-hour bus ride from Manila. We then received a pretty unique welcome where we were told that a typhoon was on the way and that it will hit the town on Day one evening.
Typhoon? As Singaporeans, our country is free from this natural calamity. The Filipinos however, seemed to take it in their stride. Nothing to be worried about. It is also part of their nature that they are eternally happy-looking.
The storm did come, and thank God, it was not a direct hit. But still, the typhoon dumped tons of rain and the wind was threatening. We were happy that we just have a warm cosy place that we can rest.
Nothing can prepare you for such a unique fare. I've read about it on various websites and even searched out pictures of... more travel advice
Pancit is an interesting Filipino dish adapted from the Chinese culture. In Mandarin, it is known as pian shi or... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Nasugbu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nasugbu, Batangas"
- "The Peaceful Land of Nasugbu"
- "Beautiful Town Of Nasugbu"
- "Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas"
- "Golden Sands 2 1/2 hour drive from Manila"
- "my hometown"
- "Fond memories of Batangas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nasugbu
- Hotels in Nasugbu
- Transportation in Nasugbu
- Nightlife in Nasugbu
- Restaurants in Nasugbu
- Shopping in Nasugbu
- Warnings and Dangers in Nasugbu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nasugbu
- 10 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Nasugbu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nasugbu
Photos in NasugbuSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos