"The Mainly Chinese Town of Yong Peng" Yong Peng by Aidy_p
Yong Peng Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 9 photos
Located south of Kuala Lumpur and north of Johor, Yong Peng is pretty much a sleepy town with Chinese making the majority of the population. This is a good town to stop for a bowl of Hock Chew noodles. You should have a go at their specially prepared fishballs.
So stop by this town and go ahead and have some warm food.
Stepping into Eng Hin Noodle shop, you'll get to experience how the noodles are being made. Though this shop does not... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Yong Peng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Mainly Chinese Town of Yong Peng"
- "Yong Peng - Off the North-South Highway"
- "Noodle Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yong Peng
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Yong Peng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yong Peng
Photos in Yong PengSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos