"The Relaxed Town of Keluang" Keluang by Aidy_p
Keluang Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 84 photos
Simplistic as it may sound, Keluang is known for it's rubber growing capabilities, and also for their coffee and organic fruit. As such, I set out on my journey to see what this little town has to offer.
I've heard so much about the railway stations from the rest of the VTers. But unfortunately, I did not managed to visit the grand dame of Keluang due to time constraints. But Keluang is not all about just the train station right? Erm, maybe it is. Nah! Anyway, I did one better by visiting the source of the coffee power. Ah huh!
Why in the world did I put these two words together? Well, I visited this place where there were row after row of rubber... more travel advice
I've heard so much about the coffee at Kluang's railway station. But have you ever wondered where do 95% of Kluang... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Keluang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I WENT TO KLUANG FOR THE COFFEE"
- "Kluang - Toast of the town"
- "Toast of the Town"
- "The Relaxed Town of Keluang"
- "Kelung / Kluang Malaysia"
- "Bikes & Vespas In Kluang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keluang
- Hotels in Keluang
- Transportation in Keluang
- Restaurants in Keluang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keluang
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Keluang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keluang
Photos in KeluangSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos