"Ruins of Angkor" Ruines d' Angkor by Aidy_p
Ruines d' Angkor Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 128 photos
Temple and archaeology affcianados will have a swell of the time exploring the various temples and archaeological find. You will just have to take your time to understand the history behind these find and absorb the spirit of the Angkorians.
Listed under this category are the following structures:-
Ta Keo, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang.
Walking through the the compound of Banteay Kdei, we followed the dirt path that led us towards the east gate. Looking... more travel advice
Check out the interesting stone windows with devatas carved out on either side. Also, the carved-out windows really look... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Ruines d' Angkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Angkor Complex"
- "Angkor temples and ruins"
- "Angkor Temples"
- "Ruins of Angkor"
- "Angkor Ruins other than Angkor Wat"
- "Travel Notes from Angkor"
- "What Wat is this?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruines d' Angkor
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ruines d' Angkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruines d' Angkor
Photos in Ruines d' AngkorSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos