"Barcelona" Barcelona by nyonnetti
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,538 reviews and 21,845 photos
Barcelona was a great welcome for my first time to Spain. The weather was perfect and just what I needed after leaving a cold and rainy France. The city is situated in the most perfect spot on earth- between the mountains and the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. What an experience walking down the Ramblas, seeing La Boquería market, and then climaxing the walk with the beautiful harbor. I love the Catalan culture and people, so passionate and full of life.
Barcelona is bicycle-friendly city (and pedestrian too)-some areas having separate lanes for bicyclists. There are even bicycle rental spots all over the city for it's residents- grab a bike at Universitat and than drop it off a the harbor. We met one local who pays for a years rental and then just can pick-up and drop-of without having to store the bike. For tourists, the cost is a little more in comparison, but an experience nonetheless.
Parc de Montjuïc is a large hilltop which overlooks the harbor. Because it is such a large hilltop, we decided to take... more travel advice
If you come to Barcelona, then you will most likely take at least one trip down the Ramblas. This popular boulevard is... more travel advice
nyonnetti's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 20 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos
- Naples Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Aruba Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Fiesole Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Pisa Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos