"Firenze" Florence by nyonnetti
Florence Travel Guide: 5,035 reviews and 11,002 photos
We really enjoyed our visit to the "Renaissance city." We didn't spend a lot of time in this city as we stayed in Fiesole, but it definitely made me want to come back and explore more. The highlight for myself (not so much for my husband) was shopping in the markets. We spent hours in the San Lorenzo market, bargaining over leather, jewelry, and scarves.
Seeing the Duomo was also incredible, words can't describe the immensity and intricacy of this building.
However, the best experience by far in Florence was seeing Michelangelo's David. This was such an amazing sight- it took my breath away. I think that everyone who goes to Florence should include this in their itinerary.
We ate here for lunch while shopping in San Lorenzo's market. The pizza was awesome! What's even better is they make... more travel advice
nyonnetti's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fabulous Florence"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos
- Naples Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Aruba Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Fiesole Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Pisa Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos