"gracie's adventure!!" grace1980's Profile

childhood!

due to my dad's position i have travelled alot in my younger age!! my mom used to tell me that i started travelling when i was 1 month old! i guess it's in my blood and thank god for that! travelling made me a better person,open minded,culture and respect everyone!!
i have been raised in between kuwait cyprus and ofcourse lebanon.
places i have been but don't even remember : UK (i have some english blood) cyprus greece turky egypt bahrain....

few words on every destination been to!

egypt: u would have fun if ur in a group...otherwise if ur a women on ur own don't recomment it ...no comments about why not!!! with all due respect:)))

cyprus: love it ,small fresh ,diversity of cultures and so close to my home country!

greece and the greek islands: i have been 3 times all ready !! romantic,wild,great food ,archeology ,music,people,sea ,sun...what else would u need!!

bulgaria that time it was cheaper ,people are so simple and genuine ,cool weather,cold water for me even in august!!

syria: cheap clothes,castles i would say average place unless ur planning on taking a tour: syria lebanon jordan

dubai: not my style...too expensive ,too crowded and very futuristic
Qatar: Nice people and good place to work in
Oman :lovely people and country .It's clean ,calm and plenty to see!
Canada : Huge ,nice and multinational culture !lovely clean country with not enough time to see it all!!

working abroad

well i have been working in the gulf for 9 years...great experience ,met great expats from all over the world,i am honored and thrilled to have friends from australia UK scotland south africa americans lebanese jordaniens... from all sort of background ,religion,ethnics....
had few bad incidents but i am fine!!
Finally back to my home country and happy to be back!Lebanon has plenty of things to see and do !!

lebanon

lebanon is the greatest country ,...forget the news and what u see on cnn its a lovely adorable country ...wow never seen any country with such diversity ,people ,....

that's me !in the mountains 15 min away from the beach ....

me in oman

it's a calm and clean country ,i liked it a lot ,just be aware of mosquito ,that's the only bad experience i had :)

heading to qatar again!

soon heading again for a new job challenge to qatar !
will be updating this space more soon.

• Intro Updated Apr 15, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!