"Y Fenni" Top 5 Page for this destination Abergavenny by Balam
Abergavenny Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 218 photos
Abergavenny is known as the gateway from England into South Wales aswell as into the Brecon Beacons National Park. It is also an access route to the very important World Heritage Site of Blaenavon.
Abergavenny is an ancient and welcoming town that has a long heritage in farming and trade
It has an ideal location situated next to the Brecon Beacons and the dramatic Black Mountains nestling in the Usk Valley.
Part of the 3 Castles Grosmont is not as big as White castle nor does it take up the same area as Skenfrith but it is... more travel advice
The Kings Arms is a fantastic late 16th Century coaching inn, It is situated next to were the towns West Gate would have... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Abergavenny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History and beautiful Scenery"
- "A Great town"
- "Y Fenni"
- "Abergavenny / y Fenni"
- "Abergavenny a great little town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abergavenny
- Hotels in Abergavenny
- Transportation in Abergavenny
- Nightlife in Abergavenny
- Restaurants in Abergavenny
- Shopping in Abergavenny
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abergavenny
- 13 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Abergavenny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abergavenny
Photos in AbergavennySee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 94 reviews, 365 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 46 reviews, 206 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oldham Intro, 48 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos