Caerphilly Shopping Tips by Balam Top 5 Page for this destination
Caerphilly Shopping: 5 reviews and 6 photos
This is a great shop for all kinds of Welsh gifts, from Sheep Poo Paper to Rugby shirts all Welsh themed there is something for everybody in here. If there is something special you want or something in another size then you can always order it from their website.
Address: 10 Market Street, Caerphilly, CF83 1NX
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (12)
Balam's Related Pages
Caerphilly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caerphilly - Famous for its' Castle and Cheese..."
- "Caerphilly Rains"
- "ordinary town with a medieval castle!"
- "Caerphilly - famous for two things!"
- "Home of the cheese and the castle"
- "Caerphilly, famed for cheese and leaning castle"
- "Caerphilly - Caerffili"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caerphilly
- Transportation in Caerphilly
- Restaurants in Caerphilly
- Shopping in Caerphilly
- Warnings and Dangers in Caerphilly
- See All...
Explore the World
- San Ysidro Hotels
- Ostia Antica Hotels
- San Pedro Hotels
- Rosendal Hotels
- Prefecture of Kavala
Badges & Stats in Caerphilly
- 13 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Caerphilly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caerphilly
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 90 reviews, 345 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 42 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos