"Quiet Seaside Town" Criccieth by Balam
Criccieth Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 57 photos
Criccieth is a small Family seaside town near the notheast corner of Cardigan Bay. It is an atractive Victorian Town dominated by the Castle which stands on a rocky outcrop and offers some outstanding views over the sea.
After visiting Porthmadog we drove for about 10 mins to Criccieth Castle. This is a Welsh Built Castle standing on a... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Criccieth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A charming little town"
- "Quiet Seaside Town"
- "Did you spot the dolphins?"
- "CRICCIETH, GOGLEDD CYMRU"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Criccieth
- Hotels in Criccieth
- Transportation in Criccieth
- Restaurants in Criccieth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Criccieth
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Criccieth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Criccieth
Photos in CricciethSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 90 reviews, 345 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 41 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos