"Lovely looking place" Fishguard by Balam
Fishguard Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 55 photos
We drove through Fishguard after leaving St. David’s and it looks a lovely fishing town. The roads in the town are narrow with brightly painted houses. We stopped just after the town to try and get a picture of the harbour and town but sadly we could not get a good view of the town but completely by accident we came across the path to Fishguard Fort.
Balam's Related Pages
Fishguard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishguard in Wales"
- "Lovely looking place"
- "Closing down"
- "To the Fishguard port"
- "Asmall Welsh town with a ferry to Ireland"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fishguard
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Fishguard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fishguard
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 90 reviews, 345 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 41 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (100)
Latest Fishguard hotel reviews
- The Ferryboat Inn And Restaurant
- 1 Review & Opinion