"Nice part of Cardiff" Llandaff by Balam
Llandaff Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 71 photos
Llandaff is a part of Cardiff and is not far from the city Centre.
You can get there easily on the bus from the bus station as there are quite a few buses which go there, Routes 25, 33, 33A & 62 from Cardiff Central Railway/Bus Station or if your driving then drive West past the Castle and cross the River Taff, turn right into Cathedral Road (A4119) and follow signs to Llandaff.
there is a fantastic Cathedral as well as the ruins of the Bishops Palace and some nice old buildings all around a Traditional village square.
As it is a part of Cardiff and as VT only lists Llandaff under the UK i will put my tips under Cardiff as well as they will be easier for people to find.
- Pros:Easy to get to from the centre of Cardiff.
- Cons:Parking could be a problem at busy times.
- In a nutshell:A great Part of Cardiff full of History
This is a great looking Chinese restaurant opposite the Castle Gate and next to Jaspers Tea Room. I have not eaten here... more travel advice
At the side of the church on the spot were a German Land Mine fell and exploded wrecking the cathedral is a monument... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Llandaff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Llandaff"
- "Nice part of Cardiff"
- "Llandaff - Cardiff's Cathedral Village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Llandaff
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Llandaff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Llandaff
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 90 reviews, 345 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 41 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos