Macclesfield Things to Do Tips by Balam
Macclesfield Things to Do: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Coming soon ... . .. .... .. . . . .
At the side of the town hall is the Tourist Information, Quite a large and well stocked shop with helpful staff
A small museum in the park , worth a visit if your passing
Ian Curtis lived and died at 77 Barton St
In the cemetery you can find Ian Curtis's memorial stone, He was the lead singer of Joy Division and lived and died at the young age of 23 in Macclesfield.
The Town Hall is a lovely building that is being made to look much better by some restoration, Quite a lot of restoration by the look of it!!
Balam's Related Pages
Macclesfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Things to do in Macclesfield"
- "Macclesfield Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dana Point
- Little Duck Key Hotels
- Southport Island Hotels
- Bemban Hotels
- Pasig Hotels
Badges & Stats in Macclesfield
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Macclesfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macclesfield
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 90 reviews, 345 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 41 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos