"A magical Castle, A Nice Town" Usk by Balam
Usk Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Usk has a Castle that is Privatley owned and it is really magical, Topiary Trees and Oddities dotted around with Ivy growing up the old castle walls it reminded me of a Famous Five book.
The Castle Innl is in Usk's town square, we called in for a drink after walking around the Castle, It has a comfortable... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Usk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A magical Castle, A Nice Town"
- "A Picturesque town"
- "Usk - historic Monmouthshire Fairtrade town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Usk
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Usk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Usk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 94 reviews, 365 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 46 reviews, 206 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oldham Intro, 48 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos