"Uncle Joes mint balls an a Pier" Wigan by Balam
Wigan Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 47 photos
Wigan is Famous for it's Uncle Joes Mint Balls and for having a Pier even though it is nowhere near the sea.
The church in Wigan town center is a fantastic building dating from the 1500's. It has been restored twice, once in... more travel advice
The Ethnic Emporium sells all things bizzare. Every town usualy has at least one of these shops, but this one did seem... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Wigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discovering the Wigan Way"
- "Uncle Joes mint balls an a Pier"
- "The Road to Wigan Pier"
- "Pride of the Northwest"
- "Not just a Pie(r)"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wigan
- Hotels in Wigan
- Transportation in Wigan
- Nightlife in Wigan
- Restaurants in Wigan
- Shopping in Wigan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wigan
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Wigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wigan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 91 reviews, 350 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 45 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos