"A place at the End of the World" Top 5 Page for this destination Sagres by Balam
Sagres Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 382 photos
the old cannons on site are original and were used to protect the beaches of Tonel and Mareta in times of conflict,... more travel advice
The cliffs are high and sheer and the wind can really gust so be careful if you decide to wander around the edge of the... more travel advice
Balam's Related Pages
Sagres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabo de St vicente and Sagres Fortress"
- "Sagres, Birthplace of Portugal's Age of Discovery!"
- "Sagres and St Vincent the point where Europe ends."
- "A place at the End of the World"
- "A Historical Reference"
- "Sagres: Way Out There on the SW Tip of Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagres
- Hotels in Sagres
- Transportation in Sagres
- Restaurants in Sagres
- Shopping in Sagres
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagres
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Sagres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagres
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 93 reviews, 360 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alvor Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 62 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 85 reviews, 210 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 46 reviews, 206 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 58 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oldham Intro, 48 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 35 reviews, 130 photos