Dubai Things to Do Tips by jayjayc
Dubai Things to Do: 813 reviews and 2,094 photos
-There are a lot of souvenir items to choose from that you can buy for you to take home with you
-From metal sculptured animal figures to white gold key chains and stainless figurines
Dubai golds have gained respect to the accessory world market and glad to say that they sell these stuffs with non taxable. Pretty good deal.
Dubai is fast developing. Too much construction anywhere and new buildings to rise every year, including the soon to be tallest building in the world, Burj Dubai.
Address: Shiek Zayed Road
Always interested and open to try new things. This is the first time I have tasted Shisha and did not like it much. maybe because I am a heavy smoker that caused for me to feel nothing when I puffed the Shisha metal tip. Try it though, it's really fun..
Address: Anywhere in Dubai where coffee is available
One thing I like about Dubai is for it having a lot of malls. Not just typical malls, but huge malls. There a lot of places where you can do your shopping and one these is the Mall of the Emirates.
Address: Very near Al Quoz Industrial Area
This mall is actually composed of 7 sections. Each section having its own design-theme. There are Indian theme, Chinese, Egyptian (forgot the other four).. Not too crowded. Far from city center, though public transportation is available to and from (via-airconditioned bus).
Very timely to do since you will really sweat like a pig while you're in Dubai (except of course during winter season). Fee is around 80 AED for one or two hours (please check)..
Address: Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
More Reviews (14)
jayjayc's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not all that glitters is gold..."
- "Nothing is Too Impossible in Dubai"
- "DESERT ROSE MONOLOGUES - A DUBAI AFFAIR"
- "DUBAI - The Pearl of Arabia"
- "Developing Dubai"
- "Dubai - a city growing before your eyes!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 21 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Photos in DubaiSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Boracay Island Intro, 68 reviews, 268 photos
- Roxas City Intro, 61 reviews, 237 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos
- Province of Negros Oriental Intro, 37 reviews, 164 photos
- Cotabato City Intro, 39 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Siquijor Intro, 36 reviews, 135 photos
- Manila Intro, 33 reviews, 131 photos
- Province of Misamis Occidental Intro, 35 reviews, 118 photos
- Hinatuan Intro, 24 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 33 reviews, 95 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (265)
- Desert Safari- 53 Reviews, 160 Photos
- Burj Khalifa- 33 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Souqs- 54 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Burj Al Arab- 34 Reviews, 103 Photos
- Dubai Creek- 30 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Gold Souq- 17 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Dubai Museum- 39 Reviews, 111 Photos
- Jumeirah Beach Park- 21 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Shopping- 38 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Jumeirah Mosque- 20 Reviews, 50 Photos
See All Dubai Things to Do