"Carrigaline, County Cork. A growing Town" Carrigaline by Bernie843
Carrigaline Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Carrigaline, County Cork, Ireland. yes the southern bit, in fact the south of the southern bit is a growing town. Pharmacuticals companies have flocked here and brought with them a prosperity that has touched everybody here.
It has the dubious award of being the town in Ireland with the most car usage as can be seen during rush hour.
The city planners have plans for another high street to releive the vehicular pressure on the existing one through road.
There is not much for the tourist to see in Carrigaline and the hotel here is a business hotel.
it is very central for the airport, the ferry (Which currently isn't running) and Cork city.
Bernie843's Related Pages
Carrigaline Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carrigaline
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Carrigaline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carrigaline
Top 10 Pages
- Qinshui Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Hyderabad Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Lichuan Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Carrigaline Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 3 photos
- Kadikoy Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- England 1 review
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.