"Cap d'Agde 2007" Le Cap d'Agde by StyleDesign
Le Cap d'Agde Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 95 photos
The Port of Cap d'Agde is also part of the center. Along the port you'll find next to the boats also numerous bars, restaurants and shops.. the ambiance is great, the drinks are cold and the view is fantastic!
When you get the chance walk up this old volcano - the 20 minute walk is well worth the view!
- Pros:Very nice atmosphere
- In a nutshell:Beautiful views, sun:always , blue sea, nice people, cold drinks.. what more could you want? :)
Get to the mount st. Loup, there is an entrance-road on the bottom of it (although you can't drive to the top) the view... more travel advice
This year we wanted to rent an apartment because we knew were we wanted to stay in the area. We found a website with... more travel advice
Le Cap d'Agde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Le Beau Langedoc Roussillon"
- "The Cape of Agde"
- "Cap d'Agde 2007"
- "Cap d'Agde"
- "Vacation in Cap d'Agde"
- "Hotel Eve. Just right. Not too expensive."
- "Cap d'Agde Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Cap d'Agde
- Hotels in Le Cap d'Agde
- Transportation in Le Cap d'Agde
- Nightlife in Le Cap d'Agde
- Restaurants in Le Cap d'Agde
- Shopping in Le Cap d'Agde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Cap d'Agde
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Le Cap d'Agde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Cap d'Agde
Photos in Le Cap d'AgdeSee All Photos (13)
No friends yet.