"MADISON, Indiana" Madison by CJD68
Madison Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 54 photos
This is a charming town right on the Ohio River with a little something for everybody. Shops, Artwork, Antiques, Bed 'n Breakfasts, Museums, Restaurants, the Riverfront, beautiful state park nearby, and lots of special events to enjoy!
A real gem along the "scenic Ohio River drive" that is worth a visit.
Check out the web site:
Annual - 4th of July Weekend Unlimited Hydroplane Race, boat racing over 200mph, Testing and Qualifying, fireworks,... more travel advice
One mile west of town with entrances on State Road 56 and 62. Considered one of the State's prettiest parks. Clifty... more travel advice
CJD68's Related Pages
Madison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town of Contrasts"
- "MADISON, Indiana"
- "Madison, Indiana"
- "Madison - Indiana"
- "Basaic Madison Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madison
- Hotels in Madison
- Nightlife in Madison
- Restaurants in Madison
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madison
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madison
Top 10 Pages
- Cincinnati Intro, 35 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tijuana Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utah Intro, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sausalito Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Simeon Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Capistrano Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 2 travelogues