"MYSTIC, CT" Mystic by CJD68
Mystic Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 475 photos
If you are a movie buff, you might recall this town as the background for one of Julia Roberts early films, Mystic Pizza. There is a Mystic Pizza in town, but there is more too. This is a family friendly place and there is a little somehting for everyone. Try the historic Mystic Seaport Village, the aquarium, many fine restaurants, the naval yard a little ways off in Groton, or shopping at the historical themed shopping center.
CJD68's Related Pages
Mystic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yo Ho Ho, and a bottle of Rum"
- "A Seaside Town"
- "MYSTIC SEAPORT--A seafaring village"
- "Many faces of Mystic....."
- "Mystic, CT"
- "Keeweechic's Mystic"
- "Mystic Seaport, Connecticut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mystic
- Hotels in Mystic
- Transportation in Mystic
- Nightlife in Mystic
- Restaurants in Mystic
- Shopping in Mystic
- Warnings and Dangers in Mystic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mystic
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Mystic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mystic
Top 10 Pages
- Cincinnati Intro, 35 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tijuana Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utah Intro, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sausalito Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Simeon Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Capistrano Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 2 travelogues