"i miss this town!" Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers by NickiE
Poitiers Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 212 photos
<html><h3><b>A view of Poitiers</b></h3></html>
2000 was spent living here in a house of 10 different nationalities and it was fantastic! At first i was apprehensive about living in a different country and was sad when my dad left me! But studying abroad was one of the best decisions i ever made!
Although Poitiers is not as well known as some of the major french cities, i regard it to be a hidden gem. Its a country town, and therefore much of what i think is a bit scary in big cities doesnt really exist (Im a country girl!) Its safe, compact, and very laid back!
See below for some of my top Poitevin tips!
I don't think Poitiers is all that great for nightclubs (correct me if im wrong!) But it has some great bars. One of my... more travel advice
NickiE's Related Pages
Poitiers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of Important Ancient Buildings"
- "The oldest university in the land"
- "i miss this town!"
- "MY CITY"
- "City of Science and History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poitiers
- Hotels in Poitiers
- Transportation in Poitiers
- Nightlife in Poitiers
- Restaurants in Poitiers
- Shopping in Poitiers
- Warnings and Dangers in Poitiers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poitiers
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Poitiers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poitiers
Photos in PoitiersSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quebec Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frodsham Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue