Baga Nightlife Tips by traceyspacey
Baga Nightlife: 3 reviews and 4 photos
The view of the river, outside Mo-Jo's.
Situated opposite Mackies Night Bazaar on the Baga river. You can sit outside and watch the sunset over the river. Or watch the sports inside, play darts or read a book from their Library.
Traditional English food avaible. They also run fishing trips.
If you sit outside, watch out for the red ants that bite!
Dress Code: No dress code
Address: On the Baga River
Directions: Opposite Mackies Night Bazaar
If you past Tito's and Mambo's on Tito's road and head down to the beach, you will find several beach shacks. They have music, okay the mixing isn't quite as good as it is in the nightclubs. But you will still have a good time and there is no charge to get in and the drinks are not overpriced.
The staff are friendly and will make sure that you are having a good time.
Dress Code: No dress code.
More Reviews (8)
traceyspacey's Related Pages
Baga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baga and Calangute"
- "The first of many"
- "Surfclub arambol goa"
- "Aniversary Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baga
- Hotels in Baga
- Transportation in Baga
- Nightlife in Baga
- Restaurants in Baga
- Warnings and Dangers in Baga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baga
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Baga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baga
Photos in BagaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Leeds 29 reviews, 15 photos
- Goa Intro, 30 reviews, 11 photos
- Bangkok 25 reviews, 11 photos
- Phnom Penh 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manali 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi 20 reviews, 5 photos
- Simla 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Ko Phangan 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Kathmandu 12 reviews, 8 photos