Prague by r13

I liked Prague a lot.

Ciao!

• picek's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2011 at 6:12 AM

Good tips here. Luckily I never experienced any danger on my previous visits, but usually I was dressed in some rusty clothes so I guess I didn't draw attention, haha...

• CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2011 at 5:42 AM

Hi Rolandas I really enjoyed the practicality of your page - obviously written by a local! Look forward to making use of your insight next time I visit Prague! Regards from Johannesburg Cathy

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I will be making my second visit to Prague in May. I love th city. Thanks for the warning tips.

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Thanks for the Warning tips. My daughter is going to Prague next week. I will MAKE her read yoiur tips before she goes.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Very useful tips here! Have been to Prague twice so far :) Love your autumn photo on Petrin Hill.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2008 at 5:59 AM

spectacular pickpocket picture - i love it.

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2008 at 12:42 PM

Hi - very good tips here esp transportation. Impressed by your helpful forum answer re parking too. Cheers, John.

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2007 at 1:16 AM

Very good tips! I love the photo taken from Petrin Hill. We were there in spring when trees were in bloom, so beautiful. Happy birthday from Finland!

• Aafia's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 7:13 PM

Greetings from Cape Breton! I saved many of your tips for my upcoming trip. They will be very helpful. Cheers.

r13 Lives Here!