"Now I live in Prague" r13's Profile
I'm a Lithuanian guy living (and working) in Prague since November 2001.
When I received an offer to move to Prague I was delighted. My visit for an job interview confirmed my expectations. People here are very nice, mentality is much closer to ours then to "West".
I will not advertise Prague much - it doesn't need that.
Just two advices:
1. Look down under your feet when walking - lots of garbage and dog sh** on the streets.
2. Look up - even the buidings boring at "eyes level" have interesting top floors. Ordinary shop on the ground floor would distract you from beautiful fasade above.
Want to see Charles Bridge "live"?
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 78 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
- Posted in Travel New York State Forum "Re: Entering the Country at JFK"
- Wrote a Review "Narodni trida" metro station closed until 2014 in Prague Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Video - show on the Clock in Aug/Sep2011"
- updated a Italy Travel Page "Strikes in Italy"
- Uploaded a Video to Varenna
updated their Profile Page "Now I live in Prague"
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague 51 reviews, 18 photos
- Karlovy Vary Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Brunate 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 review
- Berlin 1 review
- Lithuania 1 review
No friends yet.