"Viva zagreb :))" Zagreb by Santini738
Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,867 reviews and 4,713 photos
Zagreb s the capital and the largest city of Croatia. Zagreb is the cultural, scientific, economic and governmental center of the Republic of Croatia. The city's population in 2001 was 779,145 (1,1 million in the metropolitan area). It is situated between the southern slopes of the Medvednica mountain and both northern and southern bank of the Sava river.
Its favourable geographic position in the southwestern part of the Pannonian Basin, which extends to the Alpine, Dinaric, Adriatic and Pannonic regions, provides an excellent connection for traffic between Central Europe and the Adriatic Sea.
The transport connections, concentration of industry, scientific and research institutions and industrial tradition underlie its leading economic position in Croatia. Zagreb is the seat of the central government, administrative bodies and almost all government ministries.
This is a simple Map of Zagreb.
There are lots of cafes on the bogovic street and on some other street near this street. The ambience is so friendly and... more travel advice
Tomislav I (died in 928), was one of the greatest rulers of Croatia in the Middle Ages. He reigned from 910 until 928,... more travel advice
Santini738's Related Pages
Zagreb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN"
- "Love at first sight - Zagreb"
- "Underrated Zagreb"
- "Zagreb - city of blue trams"
- "Going through some changes..."
- "Zagreb, what a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb
- Hotels in Zagreb
- Transportation in Zagreb
- Nightlife in Zagreb
- Restaurants in Zagreb
- Shopping in Zagreb
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb
- 12 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 83 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Havana Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Naples Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos