"Diamond in the Rough" Top 5 Page for this destination Fréjus by lulujones
Fréjus Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 88 photos
Fréjus is a hidden gem undiscovered by many non-Europeans. Situated quite conveniently between Cannes and St. Tropez, it's often overlooked because of the more glamourous cities along the Riviera. Better for us; we're thinking about moving there! Though, by no means, is it uncrowded during vacation months. If you're the type of person who wants a reprieve from the sweaty, suntanned multitudes squished side-by-side along the cramped beaches of glitzy towns, a nice hike in the Fréjus area valley or mountains, or an exploration of the ancient roman ruins or a relaxing stroll through the old town, will be refreshing alternatives.
- Pros:Complete Package: mountains, beaches, architecture, history...
- In a nutshell:Far from the Madding Crowds
Day Pack sturdy and COMFORTABLE hiking boots or walking shoes summer - shorts, loose clothing, hat, sunglasses winter... more travel advice
Fréjus was one of the largest ancient Roman towns in Provence with many remains scattered throughout the town and... more travel advice
lulujones' Related Pages
Fréjus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fréjus - Forum Julii"
- "Diamond in the Rough"
- "Frejus - a nice little town on the French Riviera"
- "Chapelle Cocteau - "Our Lady of Jerusalem""
- "From ancient Forum Julii to present Frejus"
- "Worth a detour"
- "Great little town on the Water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fréjus
- Hotels in Fréjus
- Transportation in Fréjus
- Nightlife in Fréjus
- Restaurants in Fréjus
- Shopping in Fréjus
- Warnings and Dangers in Fréjus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fréjus
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Fréjus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fréjus
Photos in FréjusSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Nice Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fréjus Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Biot Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Grasse Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Île Sainte-Marguerite Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos