"Barcelona - Cruise stop" Barcelona by tualborn

Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,641 reviews and 22,227 photos

BrightSide - Barcelona Side Car Tour

We booked a tour on the Brightside -Sidecar motocycle tour, months before we arrived to spend a few days in Barcelona before joining the Carnival cruise MAGIC we went on, late August to early September 2011. The day after we arrived in Barcelona we met a slight, tiny girl - Ester - with VERY strong arms, wo drove us around Barcelona on a WWII Type motorcycle, with my husband behind her, while I sat in the side car. It was fabulous. She look us to at least 15 sites around Barcelona: including The Olympic complex, the Gaudi buildings, La Sagrada Famila Church etc. The trip was from 9 am to 12. This beautiful girl was so knowledgeable and friendly, I would have made her my best friend had she lived in Miami. I highly recommend this tour, you WILL NOT be disappointed. [mailto:barcelona@ridebrightside.com]

Hotel Confortel - ROOM with a View

We stayed at the Confortel Hotel the last three days we were in Barcelona. Coming off the cruise ship early in the morning and arriving at the hotel at 10:00 am - they let us check in early, and gave us a gorgeous room with windows on both walls overlooking the beach and ocean.
The staff was very nice and warm, and the hotel very quiet. The cleaning staff was prompt. I highly recommend this hotel, around the corner is a walking street (a RAMBLA) with a sort of area in the middle with lots of coffee shops and restaurants. The walk to the beach was less then 10 minutes. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant, as there were so many cute other places to eat. The beach is fabulous and wonderful to walk on day and night.

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

The Beach at Barcelonette

Of course...it's Europe...who doesn't go topless here....Well, I didn't! But it was more protection for the other sunbathers, wouldn't want them to run off the beach in fright.....

• Last visit to Barcelona: Sep 2011
  • Intro Updated May 11, 2012

Comments

tualborn

“Indonesia: Saya cinta padamu”

Badges & Stats in Barcelona

Have you been to Barcelona?

Latest Activity in Barcelona