"A day's visit to Marseille" Marseille by tualborn
Marseille Travel Guide: 884 reviews and 2,338 photos
Just as we arrived for a day's visit to Marseille - a local fishmarket was happening at le Vieux Port. Strange fish we've never in the USA displayed, and some nasty smelling vendors....
Wandering around the old part of the city center, we came across some interesting local markets where the shoppers were all non-Europeans. It smelled EXCITING...
A little tourist train from the city's harbor takes us up a winding road with a view of various little islands, former prisons, to the top of the hill and the Notre Dame de la Garde cathedral. The gorgeous views were inpressive from the top of this mountain.
tualborn's Related Pages
Marseille Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marseille, 2,500 years of history"
- "Carmen and the Count of Monte Cristo"
- "Marseille: sea, sun and wind ... and diversity!"
- "Marseille - you either love it or hate it...."
- "MARSEILLE IN PROVENCE"
- "WELCOME TO MY MARSEILLE PAGE ......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marseille
- Hotels in Marseille
- Transportation in Marseille
- Nightlife in Marseille
- Restaurants in Marseille
- Shopping in Marseille
- Warnings and Dangers in Marseille
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marseille
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marseille?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marseille
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Georgia Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 3 photos