tualborn's profile photo

Beijing

Travel Map

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Jan 20, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jan 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake Mar 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Hi Rain and family, send you a basket of Easter Eggs to wish you 00000000 Happy Easter 00000000

• tualborn's Profile Photo
    tualborn May 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM

WOW....THANKS hadn't been on VT for a while....

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 23, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Hi i read your comment on Homers page - I just love his HP write up of his Cuban roots and so came to read yours and meet you! and yours has made me cry too! what a wonderful diverse life you have had too - isnt it amazing how intense life can be - some only wish for and get a simple life growing up in the same place or country where they were born and some are glad that lifes waves took them around the world! what cutie grandchildren! and reading of your connections Im thinking even more at moment of my forthcoming first trip to South America and the Incas - a bit of a Mexican connection (and thinking of a lovely friend I have on vt and fb who lives in Mexico) and the trip Im booked to do to Easter island which of course is peopled by those who look like Hawaiians and NZ Maoris - NZ where I feel very privileged to come from! But when I first and often used to drive around Holland I used to think of the Dutch People that I knew in Australia who had grown up in Indonesia and had had to leave - and about pondered about how different already that Europe is from NZ and Oz and how different Holland would have been from Indonesia...but its all a great time at the moment being able to travel with such freedom and openness...we are very privileged!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Oct 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM

and my Aust and NZ write ups are mostly on each of those pages so most people miss them I think..and just see flowers and gardens and sunsets in my life in London lol! but will sort it eventually!

• tualborn's Profile Photo
    tualborn Oct 23, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Hi Angiebabe. Glanced over your photos...cool shots, but basically not much of yourself. You videos (2 I watched) were great too. I left a comment.
    I am glad you like my pages. I'll get back to your soon. I am working here in Miami, so I got to get back to that.
    Best wishes....

connectingrod's Profile Photo
connectingrod Jan 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake Dec 18, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Hi Rain and Family, an early wishes for A Merry X'mas and A Happy New Year.
x<<<<<<<<<<---XD Baa...Baa...Baa....from AsiaBarney. The Carol of The Bells is on the way to you.........................

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded Sep 30, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Wow, you have quite the story yourself! And imagine, we both live in Miami. I am in Cutler Ridge having lived in Kendall for a long time.
I will def. add you and we will keep in touch.

LOVE Indonesia btw, want to go to Borneo (Indonesian section) and Sulawesi, Sumatra, Java! I'll get there someday having returned (and outgrown) Bali.
Be well,
Homer

RoyJava's Profile Photo
RoyJava May 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Eey TualBorn Rain,... love your entrance, great history, cya soon, greets RoyJava

DidiBeachBum's Profile Photo
DidiBeachBum Aug 9, 2009 at 2:53 AM

You really a Tual Born? WOOw sorry i didnt reply earlier since now I use Trav buddy more hehehe.. yess you Fly from Jakarta to Ambon about 3 hours, the capital city of South Maluku, then continue fly to Tual for 1 hour. Piece of cake :D

hunwagner's Profile Photo
hunwagner Mar 21, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Nice, personal intro page! :-)