"Eumundi,Sunshine Coast,QLD." Top 5 Page for this destination Eumundi by tropicrd

Eumundi Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 59 photos

Eumundi

What a nice township Eumundi is.I came here for the famous Eumundi markets and it was everything people had written about.
The main street is a delightful collection of unique shops and a couple of pubs where you can get what us Australians call 'pub grub'. I was there on a Virtual Tourist outing with two other members arranged for the Mooloolaba 2012 VT meet on the Sunshine Coast and had a wonderful time.
Apart from having fun,I was impressed with the friendly locals and shop keepers.

I am going to do some reviews and put some of my photo's up for you to look at so please if you are visiting the Sunshine Coast I suggest you to go to Eumundi especially on Market day,no doubt you will have a great time.

Drinks at the Imperial,Eumundi

I had a wonderful time having lunch and a beer at the Eumundi Imperial Hotel with Virtual Tourist mates. VT members 1&1 (Zig) al2401 (Alison) and myself tropicrd (Dorrise)

Great food and very good beer and tea for Zig.

Eumundi Markets

As you can see this market has quite unique stalls,this one had Australian characters and wildlife on their t/shirts.
I just loved them,the cost was $25 and upwards but they made really great gifts for yourself or your family and friends.

• Pros:A nice laid back friendly Australian township.
  • Cons:Nil
  • In a nutshell:Great place for all ages.
  • Last visit to Eumundi: Aug 2012
  • Intro Written Oct 1, 2012

tropicrd

“experience all things in life”

Badges & Stats in Eumundi

Have you been to Eumundi?