"Memories of Beautiful Melaney" Maleny by tropicrd
Maleny Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 163 photos
I visited this beautiful place in 1980 and 2001 and it still holds beautiful memories of the rain forest where my family and I saw the tallest Monsterio Delicio plant in the world.Our children thought they were in fairyland when we got to the sunken garden along the forest walk.
We sat inside the lovely old inn and had devonshire tea.
I have pics but it is a matter of tracking them down in my storage boxes..didn't have a digital camera back then.
I will upload an entry from my 1980 travel diary.
- Pros:Rainforest walk is a must
- Cons:I didn't plan have enough time.
- In a nutshell:A Rainforest worth visiting.
tropicrd's Related Pages
Maleny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maleny...at the top of the range"
- "GREEN, GREEN FIELDS OF MALENY!"
- "Maleny - a mountain retreat"
- "Maleny, The Gateway To Glass House Mountains"
- "Memories of Beautiful Melaney"
- "Maleny- a town that is different"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maleny
- Hotels in Maleny
- Restaurants in Maleny
- Shopping in Maleny
- Warnings and Dangers in Maleny
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maleny
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Maleny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maleny
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 132 reviews, 501 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Western Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Tasmania Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Tribulation Intro, 8 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albany Intro, 8 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Mareeba Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos
- Australia Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue