Las Vegas Packing List Tips by machomikemd
Las Vegas What to Pack: 129 reviews and 88 photos
our samsonite luggages in the room
Luggage and bags: That Is why I prefer the Samsonite Brand in travelling as my main travelling Bags are samsonite since they have the lightest hard cases and hybrid soft sided hard cases of luggage of any luggage brand. I usually pack light in going to a place since I have to tendency to shop around and las vegas is no different hence what I bought was just a few pieces of shirts, a rubber shoe, flip flop, toiletries ad a leather pair of shoe since I know I will be going on a shopping spree here. Samsonite luggage helps you add pounds to your baggage capacity since it is the lightest luggage and that means less chance of paying the excess baggage.
my fave is Cole haan Leather with Nike Air Soles
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: When In Las Vegas, Bed prepared for long walks as the destinations between point A to Point B (like going from the fashion mall to the Venetian) is really far that you will do brisk walking as the sky bridges are not located near the street intersections so bringing rubber shoes is a must when in Vegas but also, if you plan on fine dining or going to hot places like Lavo or TAO Beach Club (where rubber shoes are not allowed), wear leather shoes that have soft and comfortable soles and brands like Bass which has the commuter series or Florsheim which has comfortech shoes and my favorite Cole Haan which has Nike Air Soles, will be a good leather shoe to wear during long walks in vegas.
shades and cap
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: weather in las vegas can be extreme like in any deserts. it can be really hot in the day and somewhat cold in the night so if you are walking around the vegas area during the day, bring sunglasses to protect you from the glare and sunblock so that you'r skin will not get sunburned moreso if you are taking a dip from the various swimming pools in the hotels of las vegas. Dont forget to bring a baseball cap too to shield your head and face from the burning effects of the sun hence these stuffs are a must if you are going to vegas and plan to walk around during the day.
Photo Equipment: as everyone know, I shoot tons of pictures and videos of all of my travels around so my suggestion if you are a prolific camera shooter and video shooter like me is to bring a really good camera with powerful optical zoom lens with image stabilizer since most cameras nowadays have powerful zoom lens like the Canon Powershot SX 15 (35x optical Zoom). You don't need to bring DLSR cameras as they are so bulky that you cannot shoot that many. Point and shoot cameras are still the best for mobility and for portability. Also bring a good camera phone to shoot really good pictures especially at night, that is why my favorite camera phone is a Nokia. also bring large SD or mini SD cards since 32 gigabyte SD and Mini SD cards are now available. bring extra batteries too!
More Reviews (187)
- See All Gambling at the Encore at Wynn
- See All Miracle Mile Shops
- See All Swim at the Encore at Wynn Pool 2
- See All Most Sought After Luxe Brand
- See All Pawnstars Shot Glasses
- See All One of the top ten Buffets in Las Vegas
- See All Assorted Nightclubs, Bars, Beach Clubs...
- See All Steve Wynn Personified
- See All Mc Carran Airport Concourse D (part 2)
- Buy Your Basic Stuffs at 7-11 or...
- See All Table Games
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Explore the World
- Huancaya Hotels
- The Woodlands Hotels
- Maradana Hotels
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Norman Hotels
- Amecameca de Juárez
- Bad Boll
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 191 Reviews
- 1,004 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Re: What Can I wear in Atlantis..."
- Uploaded a Video to Las Vegas
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gambling at the Encore at Wynn"
- Wrote a Review Gambling at the Encore at Wynn in Las Vegas Favorites
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "VIVA LAS VEGAS (Overtaken by Macau & Singapore!)"
Videos in Las VegasSee All Videos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 258 reviews, 1388 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 262 reviews, 1328 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1004 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 150 reviews, 817 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 184 reviews, 774 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (178)
Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews
- Travelodge Ambassador Strip
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Casino Royale and Hotel
- 396 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Fremont Hotel & Casino
- 387 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 19, 2013
- Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery
- 549 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
- Budget Suites of America North Rancho Drive
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013
- Las Vegas-Club 36
- 250 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Fiesta Casino Hotel
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2013
- Ferguson's Motel & Casino
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Nov 16, 2011
- Texas Station Gambling Hall
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Emerald Suites Cameron
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Gold Spike Hotel and Casino
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
- Siena Suites
- 188 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Boardwalk Hotel and Casino
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center
- 147 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Fremont Street Experience- 86 Reviews, 175 Photos
- Venetian Hotel - Casino- 139 Reviews, 306 Photos
- Bellagio Fountains- 136 Reviews, 266 Photos
- Mirage- 118 Reviews, 199 Photos
- Caesar's Palace- 96 Reviews, 206 Photos
- Treasure Island Hotel - Casino- 59 Reviews, 113 Photos
- MGM Grand- 62 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Luxor- 74 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Paris Hotel - Casino- 77 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Bellagio Conservatory- 49 Reviews, 137 Photos
See All Las Vegas Things to Do