"Famous For Surfing, Beaches and Shrimp Trucks" Kahuku by machomikemd
Kahuku Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 33 photos
this is the only hotel in the north shore area and has it's own private beach to boot
Kahuku is also known for it's Sweet Shrimp's and Prawns where they grow in at local shrimp ponds and there are many shrimp trucks around the area too like Romy's and Giovanni's.
Kahuku is nearby Waimea hance the beaches of both is part of the fabled North Shore
- Pros:Beaches, Surfing and Shrimp Trucks
- In a nutshell:The Real Charm of Hawaii
machomikemd's Related Pages
Kahuku Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Shore / Kahuku"
- "lala4's new Kahuku Page"
- "Kahuku Sugar Mill restaurant"
- "Famous For Surfing, Beaches and Shrimp Trucks"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kahuku
- Hotels in Kahuku
- Restaurants in Kahuku
- Warnings and Dangers in Kahuku
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kahuku
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kahuku?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kahuku
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 250 reviews, 1316 photos, 7 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 251 reviews, 1274 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1004 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 173 reviews, 691 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 135 reviews, 719 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 132 reviews, 711 photos, 6 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (152)
Latest Kahuku hotel reviews
- Turtle Bay Resort
- 1929 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013