"A Former Seedy area, Now a Shopping Destination" Pasay City by machomikemd
Pasay City Travel Guide: 225 reviews and 1,310 photos
pasay city has the world's 7th largest mall, the SM Mall of Asia and is now visited by about half a millon people on weekends. it is buitl on reclaimed land in the Marina Area of Pasay City and host a lot of Shopping Areas, Dining Areas and Call Center Places (of which the philippines has the second largest outsourcing capacity after India).
many of the actual sights like the cultural center of the philippines and macapagal avenue and hotels like the sofitel hotel are located in pasay city
Resortsworld Manila is the newest multi-gaming destination in the philippines and is just across the Terminal 3 building of the NAIA Airport, pasay also will be the new hub of PAGCOR City, that will be built around the reclaimed land beside the sprawling SM mall of Asia and will b a rival to MAcau and the Marina Bay Sands and Resortworld areas of Singapore.
- Pros:Now a Progressive City beside Manila Proper
- Cons:getting to be congested
- In a nutshell:A New Shopping and Soon A Gaming Destination in Metro Manila
part two of my tips with more pictures around the buffet restaurant. There are many Buffet Restaurants lining the SM By... more travel advice
the Hard Rock Cafe might have a franchise store in the Philippines in Makati City but the nightly gigs here are hardly... more travel advice
- See All Bluebay Walk
- See All SM Mall of Asia Arena (2)
- See All Swim at the Sofitel Hotel Manila
- See All one of 2 hotels in Newport City
machomikemd's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay City"
- "Home of SM Mall of Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 85 Reviews
- 476 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
- Posted in Travel Abu Dhabi Forum "Re: Friend Stopping Over For a..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Japanese Buffet and More (2)"
- Wrote a Review Japanese Buffet and More (2) in Pasay City Restaurants
- Commented on one of machomikemd's Pasay City tips
- Uploaded a Video to Pasay City
- created a Pasay City Travelogue "Newport City"
Videos in Pasay CitySee All Videos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 260 reviews, 1398 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 261 reviews, 1323 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Manila Intro, 234 reviews, 1029 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1003 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 160 reviews, 868 photos