"A Former Seedy area, Now a Shopping Destination" Pasay City by machomikemd
Pasay City Travel Guide: 175 reviews and 1,089 photos
pasay city has the world's 7th largest mall, the SM Mall of Asia and is now visited by about half a millon people on weekends. it is buitl on reclaimed land in the Marina Area of Pasay City and host a lot of Shopping Areas, Dining Areas and Call Center Places (of which the philippines has the second largest outsourcing capacity after India).
many of the actual sights like the cultural center of the philippines and macapagal avenue and hotels like the sofitel hotel are located in pasay city
Resortsworld Manila is the newest multi-gaming destination in the philippines and is just across the Terminal 3 building of the NAIA Airport, pasay also will be the new hub of PAGCOR City, that will be built around the reclaimed land beside the sprawling SM mall of Asia and will b a rival to MAcau and the Marina Bay Sands and Resortworld areas of Singapore.
- Pros:Now a Progressive City beside Manila Proper
- Cons:getting to be congested
- In a nutshell:A New Shopping and Soon A Gaming Destination in Metro Manila
You would know that a restaurant is authentic if the tourists and expatriates of the country the cuisine originated... more travel advice
the Popular Highlands Steakhouse in the SM Mall of Asia Complex is now newly refurbished and under new management. they... more travel advice
- See All San Miguel By The Bay (2)
- See All One of my Fave Bars
- See All one of 2 hotels in Newport City
machomikemd's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay City"
- "Home of SM Mall of Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 64 Reviews
- 369 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
- Posted in Travel Osaka Forum "Re: How much is the cost of living"
- Uploaded a Video to Pasay City
- Uploaded a Photo to "Korean Buffet & Grill popular with Korean Tourists"
- Wrote a Review Korean Buffet & Grill popular with Korean Tourists in Pasay City Restaurants
- created a Pasay City Travelogue "Newport City"
Videos in Pasay CitySee All Videos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 258 reviews, 1388 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 262 reviews, 1328 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1004 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 189 reviews, 799 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 150 reviews, 817 photos, 8 travelogues