"Tumon is Actually Part of Tamuning" Tumon by machomikemd
Tumon Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
Tumon is actually part of Tamuning Village but is more known to tourists than tamuning. Tumon is located in Tumon Bay Area where the main Hotel Row of Pale San Vitores Road is located.
the famous Intersection in Pale San Vitores Road where the DFS Galleria, the JP Super Store and the Plaza Mall of the Out Trigger Hotel meets.
the whole stretch of hotel row or Pale San Vitores Road is one whole tourist area full of hotels, motels, shops, plazas, malls, bars, restaurants, massage parlors and more.
- Pros:The Main Shopping and Activitiy Area of Guam
- Cons:expensive area for tourists
- In a nutshell:The Paris of Duty Free Shopping in the Pacific
What elso to do after the endless shopping in Guam but to swim at the Beaches of Tumon Bay Right? Tumon Bay is part and... more travel advice
machomikemd's Related Pages
Tumon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tumon is Actually Part of Tamuning"
- "Lucky me"
- "Guam's great..."
- "Reef-fringed crystal blue water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tumon
- Hotels in Tumon
- Transportation in Tumon
- Nightlife in Tumon
- Restaurants in Tumon
- Shopping in Tumon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tumon
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
Have you been to Tumon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tumon
Photos in TumonSee All Photos (13)
Videos in TumonSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 260 reviews, 1398 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 261 reviews, 1323 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Manila Intro, 234 reviews, 1029 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 196 reviews, 1033 photos, 6 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1003 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues