"The Town Before Petra" Wadi Musa by machomikemd
Wadi Musa Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 90 photos
the well that moses made when he tapped his staff at the rocks in Wadi musa area as the israelites then were thirsty after a long journey from egypt. The well is a 5 minute drive away from Petra National Park
Wadi Musa is the town nearest to the World Heritage Site of Petra and it is just 2 kilometers away from the entrance to Petra (at the Siq) and most of the commercial activities here are centered on Petra Tourism
pose along a Vista Point in a Road in Wadi Musa where you can see the foothills and mountains that stands beside Petra
- Pros:Gateway to Petra
- Cons:not much else to do
- In a nutshell:THe Entrance to Petra
Why everyone goes to Petra Off Course as This Unesco World Heritage Site is more known than the town that surrounds it,... more travel advice
Petra is actually Part of Wadi Musa and The Petra Complex is more known than the town of which it is located. there are... more travel advice
machomikemd's Related Pages
Wadi Musa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High in the mountains and where you'll find Petra."
- "Petra's neighbour"
- "Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand"
- "Valley of Moses"
- "The Gates of Petra"
- "Wadi Musa, Gateway to Petra"
- "The Town Before Petra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Musa
- Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Transportation in Wadi Musa
- Nightlife in Wadi Musa
- Restaurants in Wadi Musa
- Shopping in Wadi Musa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Musa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Musa
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Wadi Musa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Musa
Photos in Wadi MusaSee All Photos (33)
Videos in Wadi MusaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 260 reviews, 1398 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 261 reviews, 1323 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Manila Intro, 234 reviews, 1029 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 196 reviews, 1033 photos, 6 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1003 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues