"The Town Before Petra" Wadi Musa by machomikemd
Wadi Musa Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 66 photos
the well that moses made when he tapped his staff at the rocks in Wadi musa area as the israelites then were thirsty after a long journey from egypt. The well is a 5 minute drive away from Petra National Park
Wadi Musa is the town nearest to the World Heritage Site of Petra and it is just 2 kilometers away from the entrance to Petra (at the Siq) and most of the commercial activities here are centered on Petra Tourism
pose along a Vista Point in a Road in Wadi Musa where you can see the foothills and mountains that stands beside Petra
- Pros:Gateway to Petra
- Cons:not much else to do
- In a nutshell:THe Entrance to Petra
Why everyone goes to Petra Off Course as This Unesco World Heritage Site is more known than the town that surrounds it,... more travel advice
Petra is actually Part of Wadi Musa and The Petra Complex is more known than the town of which it is located. there are... more travel advice
machomikemd's Related Pages
Wadi Musa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petra's neighbour"
- "Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand"
- "Valley of Moses"
- "Wadi Musa, Gateway to Petra"
- "The Town Before Petra"
- "Wadi Musa by Marianna"
- "Wadi Musa - gateway to Petra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Musa
- Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Transportation in Wadi Musa
- Nightlife in Wadi Musa
- Restaurants in Wadi Musa
- Shopping in Wadi Musa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Musa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Musa
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wadi Musa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Musa
Photos in Wadi MusaSee All Photos (33)
Videos in Wadi MusaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 258 reviews, 1388 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 262 reviews, 1328 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1003 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 204 reviews, 879 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 157 reviews, 853 photos