"Batac, Marcos Museum and Ilocos Empanada" Batac by machomikemd
Batac Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 65 photos
Unlike Empanadas in Manila wherein the filling inside are potatoes and ground chicken of pork, here in ilocos, the filling consist of egg, vegetables and Ilocos or Vigan longganisa and is dip with Sukang Iloco (A Fermented Vinegar).
it cost about 20 pesos is it's vegetarian and up to 42 pesos if you have all meat (only longganiza inside)
- Pros:Town of Ferdinand Marcos
- Cons:very hot in Ilocos!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Batac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Batac - Home of Great Leaders"
- "BATAC, CITY OF DREAMS"
- "Visit to Batac"
- "BATAC - Home of the Marcoses and other Heroes"
- "Batac In the Summer"
- "Batac, Marcos Museum and Ilocos Empanada"
- "Marcos' Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batac
- Transportation in Batac
- Restaurants in Batac
- Shopping in Batac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batac
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Batac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batac
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 258 reviews, 1388 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 262 reviews, 1328 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1004 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 150 reviews, 817 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 184 reviews, 774 photos, 3 travelogues