"A Progressive City South of Manila" Paranaque by machomikemd
Paranaque Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 443 photos
paranaque City is the city where I grew Up. It was my second home. I was raised in Tondo District in Manila and we moved to paranaque when I was 10 years old. I always visit my beloved city whn I go back to the land of my birth.
Duty free philippines mall is located in paranaque city
the NAIA Terminal 1 is located in between Paranaque City and Pasay City
- Pros:Mix Residential, Commercial City
- Cons:Crowded, Congested
- In a nutshell:A City Where I grew Up
I have to include this luxe japanese restaurant of Solaire Resort and Casino here as it is located in Manila Bay Part of... more travel advice
Hookah; also known as Shisha is water pipe smoking that originated in the middle east in the middle ages and since then... more travel advice
machomikemd's Related Pages
Paranaque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Parañaque"
- "My hometown"
- "Paranaque City"
- "A Progressive City South of Manila"
- "Parañaque City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paranaque
- Hotels in Paranaque
- Transportation in Paranaque
- Nightlife in Paranaque
- Restaurants in Paranaque
- Shopping in Paranaque
- Warnings and Dangers in Paranaque
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Paranaque
- 39 Reviews
- 198 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paranaque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paranaque
- Uploaded a Photo to "Luxe Japanese Restaurant of Solaire Casino"
- Wrote a Review Luxe Japanese Restaurant of Solaire Casino in Paranaque Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Re: What Can I wear in Atlantis..."
- Uploaded a Video to Paranaque
- Commented on one of nixca316's Paranaque travel pages
- updated a Paranaque Travel Page "A Progressive City South of Manila"
Photos in ParanaqueSee All Photos (198)
Videos in ParanaqueSee All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 258 reviews, 1388 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 262 reviews, 1328 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1004 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 150 reviews, 817 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 184 reviews, 774 photos, 3 travelogues