"A Progressive City South of Manila" Paranaque by machomikemd
Paranaque Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 484 photos
paranaque City is the city where I grew Up. It was my second home. I was raised in Tondo District in Manila and we moved to paranaque when I was 10 years old. I always visit my beloved city whn I go back to the land of my birth.
Duty free philippines mall is located in paranaque city
the NAIA Terminal 1 is located in between Paranaque City and Pasay City
- Pros:Mix Residential, Commercial City
- Cons:Crowded, Congested
- In a nutshell:A City Where I grew Up
Want something different after a night of gaming and not in the mood into fine dining. You can either head to the food... more travel advice
the biggest area in the Sm City BF Mall here in Paranaque City is being occupied by the anchor department store of the... more travel advice
machomikemd's Related Pages
Paranaque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Parañaque"
- "My hometown"
- "Paranaque City"
- "A Progressive City South of Manila"
- "Parañaque City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paranaque
- Hotels in Paranaque
- Transportation in Paranaque
- Nightlife in Paranaque
- Restaurants in Paranaque
- Shopping in Paranaque
- Warnings and Dangers in Paranaque
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paranaque
- 42 Reviews
- 213 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Paranaque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paranaque
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Re: Travel to Ferrari World from..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pan Asian Noodle Resto of Solaire Resort & Casino"
- Wrote a Review Pan Asian Noodle Resto of Solaire Resort & Casino in Paranaque Restaurants
- Commented on one of machomikemd's Paranaque tips
- Uploaded a Video to Paranaque
- updated a Paranaque Travel Page "A Progressive City South of Manila"
Photos in ParanaqueSee All Photos (213)
Videos in ParanaqueSee All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 302 reviews, 1539 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 260 reviews, 1398 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 261 reviews, 1323 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 233 reviews, 1153 photos
- Manila Intro, 230 reviews, 1009 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 191 reviews, 1003 photos, 6 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 180 reviews, 902 photos
- Guam Intro, 175 reviews, 888 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 167 reviews, 873 photos, 4 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 160 reviews, 868 photos