"THE "Historical Capital" of Crete!" Chania by INSULARIUS
Chania Travel Guide: 239 reviews and 696 photos
"Meet & Eat in Crete": this magnificent small guide book about Dine and Wine, was my best travel companion throughout... more travel advice
Koum Kapi (that's Turkish for the Sand Gate) is an extended sand beach on the western side of the Old Venetian Harbour,... more travel advice
INSULARIUS's Related Pages
Chania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "great base for western Crete"
- "Chania Page - Finally!"
- " Crete Jawnuta & Santo 2006 "
- "Hania, Chania, and Xania... Any Others?"
- "The wonderous sunsets of Chania"
- "THE "Historical Capital" of Crete!"
- "Chania...just right!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chania
- Hotels in Chania
- Transportation in Chania
- Nightlife in Chania
- Restaurants in Chania
- Shopping in Chania
- Warnings and Dangers in Chania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chania
- 18 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Chania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chania
Top 10 Pages
- Kerkyra Intro, 46 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos - Chora (town of) Intro, 28 reviews
- Syros Island Intro, 22 reviews
- Chania Intro, 18 reviews
- Tinos Island Intro, 16 reviews
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews
- Patras Intro, 12 reviews
- Santorini Island Intro, 11 reviews
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 5 reviews