"Fernie, the Unknown BC Crown??" Fernie by sam_was_here
Fernie Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 30 photos
Such a beautiful place, seems to have been left behind with regards to other "ski" places in BC and AB. But this leaves it some charms, a not so developed place to visit, which is not as touristic as say, Banff. The small downtown is lovely to walk around and the whole place is surrounded by some of the most beautiful mountains!!
Great place to visit and spend some time doing some serious snowboarding or skiing!
Had 3 days at this place. However, the spa and pool were out of order the whole time. Nice rooms, we had one with a... more travel advice
sam_was_here's Related Pages
Fernie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fernie, British Columbia"
- "All Season Vacation Spot"
- "Fernie, the Unknown BC Crown??"
- "Fernie and Sparwood...gateway to Crowsnest Pass"
- See All...
- Hotels in Fernie
- Transportation in Fernie
- Restaurants in Fernie
- Shopping in Fernie
- Warnings and Dangers in Fernie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fernie
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fernie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fernie
Top 5 Pages
- Banff Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Calgary Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Kissimmee Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Mechelen 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Fernie Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.