"The wonderful world of sam...." sam_was_here's Profile

Well this is Sam....

Well I guess the first section should be a little about myself. Im Sam, 22 from a little place called Bourne in Lincolnshire, England. A small little town in the middle of the sticks, nothing much goes on here, but i can think of many worse places to live.

I enjoy life and travelling. I want to travel to as many places as I can in my lifetime. I think I've made a good start so far, and espically 2007 so far, visiting America and Canada so far, with trips to Holland, France and Belgium to come.

I enjoy photography, im not that good but i enjoy taking Millions of photos. Some of my better ones are in my link from my home page, so more to add up so check back from time to time.

Banff, The Alberta's Rockies

Banff, the mecca for all snowboarders. 3 Mountains to snowboard withink and hour. a beautiful location surrounded by some spectacular mountains, showing what Alberta has to offer. I really enjoyed my stay here, snowboarding on lake louise, my walk around the numerous shops and meals at Banff's resturants. So many places to go, see and do...so many photos to be taken for memories that really will last a life time.

For My VT Banff page please click here.

• Intro Updated Jun 3, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sam_was_here's Profile Photo

sam_was_here

“Don't do today what you can do tomorrow...because You have already done it yesterday!”

Real Name