"Oregon City, Oregon" Oregon City by phildeni
Oregon City Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 103 photos
Pioneers who started from Missouri eventually ended their long and treachorous trip here in Oregon City.
At the falls is located a power plant and a papermill. The many fishing boats are there to catch Salmon.
There are so many bridges in Oregon due to the many rivers. The I-205 Bridge is located on the Portland by-pass route to Seattle,WA.
- Pros:A small town with many Historical sites.
- In a nutshell:A nice small town typical of river towns in Oregon
I know you will be tempted to climb on the Elk at the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, but control yourself.... more travel advice
phildeni's Related Pages
Oregon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Oregon City"
- "Oregon City, Oregon"
- "Willamette Falls"
- "OREGON CITY – END OF THE TRAIL"
- "Welcome to Historical Oregon City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oregon City
- Hotels in Oregon City
- Transportation in Oregon City
- Restaurants in Oregon City
- Warnings and Dangers in Oregon City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oregon City
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Oregon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oregon City
Photos in Oregon CitySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 11 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 6 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hood River Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Carolina Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Europe Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos