"Welcome to my home page" phildeni's Profile
Thank you so much for coming to this page. I am very proud of where we live and also proud of my family. The following photos represent a few of the things that make me happy. I have added several new travelogues and updated a few pages as of June 2003. Please take a look. Thanks, Phil
A great city. Portland has some of the world's best blues/Jazz clubs. Wonderful public transportation (some free). It is a beautiful walking city, and is reknowned for bicycling in and around the city. There is a fantastic riverwalk,a famous zoo, art and Science museums. Not to be missed is the National Rose Test Garden in Washington Park.
Just another view of the Central Oregon Coast. It can be very rough and dangerous or there are many long stretches of sandy beaches.
Mt. Hood is 11,200 feet and is great for skiing, and hiking. It can be dangerous. Nearly two people die every year from trying to climb to the top.
My two daughters,who live in California, and my wife Deni, who lives in Oregon with me.
This is a photo of my beautiful grand daughter, Sophia.She lives with her family in San Rafael, CA. near San Francisco. She is three years old.
Big brother and little sister. They are James (5) and Sophia (3).
This is Sarah. She is my wife's daughter's baby.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 146 Reviews
- 466 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Commented on phildeni's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Geoff and Phil hit Mercedes Retaurant"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The Friday VT pub"
- phildeni and jedd43 are now friends.
- updated a Utah Travel Page "Utah's national parks are amazing"
updated their Personal Page "My artwork...a few of my watercolor paintings"
- Wrote a Review Enjoy the beauty in Trinidad Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 11 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 6 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hood River Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Carolina Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Europe Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos