Angangueo Hotel Tips by chanceychelsey
Angangueo Hotels: 6 reviews and 6 photos
The hotel room was clean, and although there is no heat in the rooms, or hot water, it was still a comfortable place to sleep. It had a lovely courtyard garden, which had a lot of familiar plants that we grow here. We were given a pad lock for the door, and the front gate was locked at night. There was a television in the room, but reception was extremely limited.
I do not know if this hotel has any rooms with fireplaces, but GET A FIREPLACE, no matter what your husband says.
Unique Qualities: Let us leave our luggage there while visiting the Monarch's
Directions: About a two minute walk down the hill from the Church.
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (3)
Angangueo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mineral de Angangeo and El Rosario Sanctuary"
- "Home of the Monarchs"
- "Angangueo (Sanctuario de las Mariposas Monarcas)"
- "Angangueo--one couple's Mexican driving adventure"
- "A home base close to the Monarch Butterflies..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angangueo
- Hotels in Angangueo
- Transportation in Angangueo
- Restaurants in Angangueo
- Warnings and Dangers in Angangueo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angangueo
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Angangueo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angangueo
Read real reviews about Angangueo Hotels!
No friends yet.